- Beautiful seaside location less than 90 minutes from central London
- Friendly school for highly motivated students with a good mix of nationalities
- Independent school (not part of a chain) with hands-on management
- Experienced, friendly and approachable teachers and management providing a personal experience
- Lovely school building with good facilities
- A range of academic, exam preparation and vocational courses
- Comfortable homestay and residential accommodation within walking distance or a short walk away
- A varied social programme
- Regular accompanied excursions to local places of interest in Kent and further afield
The English Language School ...by the Sea...by the Sea
We are a friendly English Language School situated in the popular seaside town of Margate in Kent, south east England. We offer high quality English language courses for adults and young learners.
An elegant historic building set in a Georgian square in the heart of Margate overlooking a walled garden.
Our friendly qualified teachers are provided with an extensive range of academic resources, support and backup to ensure you will have a rewarding experience in the classroom.
With regular afternoon and weekend trips and evening activities, there are plenty of opportunities to socialise with your fellow students.
Our friendly Homestay hosts all have wi-fi and are mostly within walking distance of the school. Private bathrooms available, You may prefer to stay in one of our lovely fully furnished serviced apartments or student houses near the school.
Discover the beautiful sites and heritage of Kent, the Garden of England on our regular accompanied half-day and full-day trips.
Margate, with Broadstairs and Ramsgate, form the Isle of Thanet, offering a wide range of shopping and leisure facilities including museums, art galleries, theatres, cinemas, nightclubs and sports centres.